Saturday 4 January 2014

To free the tiger or not ?

Today in my readings Sistine has told Rob that she can't stand to see the tiger in a cage any more. So they make plans to free the tiger into the forest. Rob is now in the situation where he does not know if he should or should not free the tiger.

I think he should free the tiger because, just like Sistine, I can't stand looking at an animal in a cage, but that is only my opinion. If I where Rob I would be frustrated, annoyed and upset. I would be frustrated because I can't stand to see an animal in a cage, annoyed that someone had put an animal in a cage in the middle of the forest. 

Every day with my book my reading gets better and more enjoyable. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes adventure stories with a bit of magic and mystery.



No comments:

Post a Comment